Saturday, March 17, 2007

Let us go then, you and I

Hello All,
Now I wonder who this "all " would be since right now this is a "private" blog which only its slightly unhinged and highly whiny author can view.Not for long,though.I am too vainly hopeful to conceal my anger, grudges and pearls of wisdom tik-e-taked by my fingers on this page, from the world.
So , here is a little introduction , my dear future readers; I am known as this that and the other , the real name is uninimportant.Currently rather jobless and listless hence the conception of this humble space. Let's see how long you and I and my love affair here lasts....

your most obedient,
and (hoping-to-be)the most faithful blogger
******

1 comment:

Sethu said...

Hey great to have u on blogger. Iam sure this would be a great forum to expose your writing skills.